Using the Video Gallery Panel of the CamMask.
Click "Video Gallery" in Sources list, CamMask will show the Video Gallery Panel.
- Click button to select one or more video files. CamMask will add these files into Video Gallery list. You can play them by clicking them in the list.
- Groups list help you organize the video. There is only one Group for Free Edition, while in Pro Edition you can create several Groups, which let you organize your video more conveniently.
- Play Control Buttons, which is used to play, pause, and play the previous or following video.
- Play Progress Bar, it shows the play time of current video, you can locate one time point by dragging the Play Progress Bar.
- This group of buttons decide the sequence of playing, respectively are Normal, Loop and Shuffle.
- Drag to control volume.